Mallorca is worth a visit at any time of the year. We can show you the undiscovered side of the island and talk you through the island’s busy calendar of cultural events.
In January you can bear witness to the spectacular Fire-Fiestas held in every village across the island. Plan your visit for early spring and you will be stunned by the aroma and beauty of the island’s almond trees in full bloom.
A trip to the island at Easter will coordinate with the religious processions held during Semana Santa. The ship processions in June and July are an equally fascinating tradition and well worth a visit.
It is through these cultural events that the history and traditions of “las islas Baleares” comes to life.
From April onwards the island plays host to a number of international music festivals.
Mallorca offers various amenities:
- Low price flight connections from all European countries
- Efficient infrastructure
- Conference hotels with international standards
- Mediterranean climate
- Idyllic Fincas for successful seminars
- Excellent culinary variety as well as traditional Mediterranean food
- Important cultural festivals and events
Mallorca’s cultural diversity and sheer versatility make it a unique location for any event.